Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Acute Myeloid Leukemia is one of the most common types of leukemia in adults, but it only makes up 1% of all cancers, according to the American Cancer Society. Although it is not as common, it is still responsible for an estimated 19,940 new cases in 2020 alone. This is why it is important to understand the signs and symptoms of Acute Myeloid Leukemia and know your options, which is where Massive Bio comes in.
Massive Bio’s number one priority is to create positive outcomes for cancer patients. With the Clinical Trial Matching Service and Virtual Tumor Board, you are one-step closer to reaching that positive outcome.
Cancer clinical trials are important for cancer treatment; they find and prove new ways to fight cancer. By participating in a clinical trial, you can find the best treatment for your AML and help others who are struggling with AML. Getting access to the right clinical trials and right treatments shouldn’t have to be overwhelming. That’s why Massive Bio uses the clinical trial matching service to match Acute Myeloid Leukemia patients to the right clinical trials based on the stage of disease, biomarker status, geographical location and past medical history.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Treatment Options
Acute Myeloid Leukemia can be treated in a variety of different ways including targeted therapy, hypomethylating agents, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant
Effects of Breast Cancer
Do You Have Any Questions?
- Be one step closer to unlocking AML treatment options.
- A second opinion without leaving home by US oncologists.
- Explore options for therapy when you have relapsed or current therapy has failed.
- Access to clinical trials & immunotherapy options where appropriate.
Find Acute Myeloid Leukemia Clinical Trials
No travel until enrollment
The clinical trial matching process is all virtual, requiring no travel until you are actually enrolled into a clinical trial. Receive your clinical trial match results virtually, and speak with a patient advocate over the phone about eligibility and enrollment.
Pre-screening for acute myeloid leukemia clinical trials
Our patient advocates receive your medical records and closely review your specific case to provide the best trial matches for your disease stage, biomarker status, geographical location and more. Our priority is to provide you with a positive outcome.
Finding your best option
Our AI-technology platform, SYNERGY-AI, sorts through thousands of actively recruiting clinical trials to provide you with the most personalized matches possible.
Guidance through enrollment
A patient advocate will guide you through trial matching, qualifying, and enrolling. Any questions or concerns you may have can be brought to your advocate to ensure you are confident in the process.
Why Join An Acute Myeloid Leukemia Clinical Trial?
A clinical trial offers you treatment for your cancer different than the standard treatment, and your participation helps move cancer research forward.
Not only will you receive the benefits of a unique treatment for your cancer, others with similar cancer cases will benefit from the research you contribute to. If you want to enroll in a clinical trial, Massive Bio offers clinical trial matching to patients using our Artificial Intelligence based platform, SYNERGY-AI:
- Get a list of clinical trials that you are eligible for
- Discuss with a patient advocate, who will review your medical records to confirm eligibility
- Receive guidance through clinical trial enrollment
Acute Myeloid Leukemia - Clinical Trials
Our AI based matching platform finds best possible AML clinical trials for you.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Symptoms
What are acute myeloid leukemia symptoms and signs? Acute myeloid leukemia (AML) …
Did My Doctor Give Me the Correct Diagnosis?
It is not uncommon for a cancer patient to ask, did my …
Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (AML)
Acute myeloid leukemia (AML) is a type of blood cancer that starts …
- We request your medical records through fax and our medical records specialists review them.
- You will receive your results via email in 7-10 business days after your medical records are received.
- We will call you to discuss the report and any questions or concerns you have
- You won’t need to travel to a clinical trial site until you are enrolled in the trial
- Confirm trial and insurance eligibility
- Forward medical records
- Resolve financial assistant issues
- Schedule first appointment